“ ... our mission is to accompany you in
achieving your objectives...”
“ ... Our motivation lies in developing your
competitive advantages ...”
EvoStrat Sàrl is a company specialising in the fields of strategic planning, business development and human resources.
Romain Thalmann, the founder of EvoStrat Sàrl, enjoys considerable experience in the field of business management.
He has occupied various general management and management positions within domestic and international companies in spheres such as:
- digital / online media (CEO / ImmoStreet group)
- consumer goods (Global Consumer Director / Laurastar group)
- advertising (Director of Western Switzerland / SGA Traffic SA)
- nutrition (Sales Manager Switzerland / Milupa SA)
Romain Thalmann earned a Master’s in Business Management from the University of Fribourg, an Executive MBA from the Swiss Universities of Applied Sciences and Arts and a Coaching Certificate recognized by the Swiss ethics coaching association.
His working languages are French, German and English.
Pierre Buntschu, co-founder of EvoStrat, is a management, marketing and communication professional.
During his career he has held executive positions within companies, foundations and associations in fields such as:
- insurance (Vice Director of Vaudoise Assurances, member of RDE)
- marketing / communication (account executive at CSWH Univas / Marketing Director of the Rhône Media Group)
- advertising (Director of Publicitas VS, Vice President of FRP)
- media (Director and Deputy Editor, board member of Edipresse Suisse, committee member of Presse Suisse - Vice-President of REMP/WEMF)
- digital / online media (Managing Director of Swissimmo, online media Edipresse)
- real estate (consultant responsible for numerous mandates)
- graduate schools in information and marketing (President and board member of schools)
- own consulting company (PB Conseil – Consulting & Training)
Pierre Buntschu holds a Federal Certificate of Proficiency in business, a federal diploma in marketing communication (SAWI), a coaching certificate (IDC), a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Philosophy and Management (Fribourg University) and a diploma from the ISRP. He is also the Founding President of the Maison de la Communication in Lausanne and an honorary member of SAWI.
He speaks French, German and English.